The mission of the Trinity Community Grants Program is to respond to God’s grace through the effective stewardship of Trinity’s financial support toward human service programs that provide for the spiritual and earthly needs of others, with a particular focus on the issues of HEALTH, HUNGER, SHELTER, AND EDUCATION.
The COVID-19 health crisis has engendered financial uncertainties for all of us. Despite that uncertainty, the work of our grant recipients is needed now more important than ever, and we will do our best to continue supporting community organizations. This year, we are primarily soliciting applications from organizations that have previously received a grant from us. All grant applications are due by Friday, June 5, 2020 and should be emailed as a single PDF to email@example.com.
How To Apply
Organizations must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Be a non-profit with 501 (c) (3) status;
- Provide services in any of the 4 core service areas identified in the Trinity Grants Committee’s Mission Statement;
- Have a Certificate of Good Standing with CT Department of Revenue Services and Secretary of State.
- Cannot be a recipient of any other TGC, Trinity Home Board, or other Trinity granting body award during the fiscal year for which they are applying.
The following forms are to be submitted by an applicant for a Trinity Grant:
- Letter of Interest that will indicate:
- the mission of your agency
- a purpose of the request and your anticipated results
- a description of how the funds awarded will be used to support your mission and the wider New Haven community; this is needed to confirm that the use of the awarded grant funds will be consistent with the committee mission statement
- if applicable, provide demographic and geographic information regarding the community or population benefiting from or served by the request
- Grant Application Form that will provide the requested information from the applicant.
- Documentation that will verify the agency’s finances, the Board of Directors, and optional attachments.
Deadline to submit: June 5, 2020.
During the summer a member of our Grants Committee will call you to discuss your application. In early fall, the entire committee will review all applications and decide final awards