For a bulletin of all the Lent and Easter events in one place that you can print, see 2018 Lent Program.
Lent and Eater are busy seasons at Trinity. We have a six-week program with 11 Preachers, 14 Services, 3+ choirs packing the chancel, and hundreds of eggs.
Lent begins with two services for Ash Wednesday on February 14, 2018, followed by 5 weeks of guest preaching on the topic “Heirs Through Hope: Beyond the Violence”, and ending with four services in Holy Week starting with Palm Sunday on March 25, 2018. We then celebrate Easter Day with 4 services, including the traditional Hallelujah Chorus with 3 choirs and instruments at the 9am and 11am services, the now venerable and very popular Easter Egg Hunt on the Green after the 9am service.
Sermons will be uploaded here when available:
- Sermon Lent I, Charles Lermert
- Sermon Lent 2, Their Eyes Must Be Watching God, Cecil Tengatenga
- Sermon Lent 2. Hope when Earth’s Future is Uncerin, Rich Walser
- How Can we Find Hope and Joy in An Age Like This – Sarah Farmer
- Christian Hope for the Hopeless March 18, Dr. Jonathan Lee
- Living Deep and Living Wide 03-25-18, Rev. Dr. Paul Carling
Heirs Through Hope Lenten Series
The Heirs Through Hope Lenten speakers will preach at the 9 and 11 Sunday services.