Trinity’s Music for Music Committee has been hard at work developing two new programs with the choirs for this spring. The first is Trinity’s annual spring concert on Friday May 4, 2018 at 7:30 pm featuring the Choirs of Men & Boys and Men & Girls and choir alums Ryan Bloomquist and Ned Vogel and soprano Sarah Noone singing works of Leonard Bernstein and other American composers.
The second event takes place on Friday, June 8, 2018, featuring former Trinity choirman Johnson Flucker as Oscar Wilde in Work is the Curse of the Drinking Classes, a one-man theatrical performance. This event is being held in conjunction with New Haven’s Festival of Arts & Ideas and will also feature a sung, light-hearted prelude by Pat Rossiter and other current Trinity singers. Note there is a dinner at Mory’s after this event at 8:30 pm for patrons starting at the Sponsor Level (see ticket information below or online.)
Trinity is presented with another opportunity to support financially the choirs and our music program. Combining our choirs with various artists from the community enhances our choirs’ musical repertoire, brings new people into our church and raises money to ensure the choirs’ future. Your support not only ensures the continuation of the Music for Music series but has a long-reaching impact for our music program. We are asking for your enhanced support at the levels described below. To registers, click on the Patrons button below.
You can choose your shows! Both! Either!
If you sponsor at a level that includes dinner tickets, those can be independent of either show.
All are welcome to the reception after the May 4th Bernstein and Other Delights concert.
The two highest level sponsorships have dinner WITH Oscar Wilde and Free Wine!
– Friends: $100 for 2 tickets total, either event, reserved seating area—no dinner
– Patrons: $150 for 4 tickets total, either event, reserved seating area—no dinner
– Sponsors: $150 for 1 ticket, either event, reserved seating area, and 1 dinner at Mory’s
– Great Good Benefactors: $250 for 2 tickets total, either event, reserved seating area, and 1 dinner at Mory’s
– CELEBRATED Great Good Benefactors: $500 for 4 tickets total, either event, front row seating, 2 dinners at Mory’s AND seated at the head table with Oscar Wilde, free wine for the table.
– CONCERT SPONSOR: $1,000 for 6 tickets total, front row seating, 2 dinners at Mory’s AND seated at the head table with Oscar Wilde, free wine for the table.
– Dinner only: no recognition, $100 per person, but NOT seated with Oscar Wilde.