Every Friday throughout the year, the Weekly Trinity Newsletter is published by Trinity on the Green.
Trinity’s Weekly Newsletter — formerly known as Trinity eNews — is a primary means for keeping parishioners up to date on current and planned activities. It is a short newsletter-style bulletin of events and information with useful links. For any visitor, Weekly News also provides an open window on Trinity’s world—a way of helping you understand what goes on inside and outside the church from week to week.
For access to recent editions of Weekly News, click on the appropriate link below.
You can also subscribe to Weekly News and receive your own email copy automatically each week.
Below are press releases or Constant-Contact pages from Trinity Episcopal Church on the Green, New Haven, CT. PR authors may download our template press release.
- July 26, 2015 “Tom Chapin will be performing on Sunday, September 27 at 7:00 PM at Trinity Church on the Green”
- May 20, 2015, “CDs of the Christmas 2014 and Spring 2015 Concerts”
- February 1, 2015 “Livingston Taylor to kick off Music For Music concert series at Trinity Church on the Green”
- March 15, 2014 Walden Moore’s 30th Anniversary.”
- April 1, 2015 “Coffee House Doofus April 2015”
- September 1, 2014 “Coffee House inaugural at Trinity”
- March 19, 2014 “America’s First Gothic Church to Celebrate 200 Years”
- November 1, 2011 “Trinity Church on the Green to Celebrate New Ministry”
- June 19, 2011 “Trinity Church Reaches across Atlantic for the Next Rector”
- June 5, 2011 “Restoring a Cultural Treasure on Chapel Street”
Trinity is often mentioned in the Media. Below is a list of articles on people, architecture, and events relating to Trinity on the Green.
- Yale Daily News article, Triumph of Tolerance: Yale pastor at Trinity’s Interfaith Prayer Service, Jan 19, 2015
- The New Haven Independent article, Buddhist Chants, Koranic Verses Mix With Epsicopal Prayers, by Allan Appel | Jan 18, 2016.
- New Haven Register article, Trinity marks bicentennial with interfaith event in New Haven, by Mary O’Leary | Jan 18, 2016.
- New Haven Register article, Ed Stannard: New Haven’s Trinity Episcopal Church celebrates 200 years on city Green | Jan 14, 2016.
- New Haven Register article, Volunteers in New Haven assemble basic product to help Kenyan girls, women, by Pam McLoughlin | October 5, 2014<
- New Haven Register article, Days for Girls chapter in Orange aims to bring dignity to Kenyan females, by Pam McLoughlin | September 14, 2014
- New Haven Magazine extended interview with Luk De Volder, Cool-Hand Luk, by Michael Bingham |August-September 2014
- New Haven Independent article, The Harmonics Of Walden Moore, by Duo Dickinson | June 26, 2014
- New Haven Register article, New Haven Chorale ramps up the ‘Dialogue’ Thursday, by Joe Amarante | June 7, 2014
- New Haven Register article, Introducing the Greater New Haven Kindness Project | May 23, 2014
- New Haven Register article, New Haven church leaders unify on Green for prayer, restoration, by Pam McLoughlin | May 4, 2014
- New Haven Independent article, Trinity Episcopal Marks 200 Years On The Green, by Allan Appel | May 2, 2014
- New Haven Register article, Photos of Trinity Church’s Easter Egg Hunt, New Haven Green, by Mara Lavitt | April 20, 1014
- New Haven Register article, Friends of the Green promise to keep New Haven Green clean, by Charlotte Adinolfi | April 19, 2014
- New Haven Register article, 28 candles lit at New Haven church for those who died at Sandy Hook shooting, by Charlotte Adinolfi | December 14, 2013
- New Haven Register article, New Haven church without walls serves homeless, by Mary E. O’Leary | November 4, 2012